SBS Spotlight: 10th Fitness

 Our business relies on small business: that is why we came up with the small business spotlight where we select one small business a month to feature on our website and all of our social media platforms. We like to find small businesses that have been looking for unique ways to stay afloat, businesses powered by passion and not profits. The businesses where the owners are truly invested in what they have and only want to see their dreams prosper. We want to support the real small businesses of America. To be featured as part of our Small Business Spotlight, please reach out to us either by calling or texting 862-803-0225, by emailing us at sales@justork.com, or by visiting us on our website at www.justork.com. Our own unique way of giving back to the community we serve; the spotlight is a free post to our website blog and social media channels, with additional paid marketing features available as well for extra promotion.


Justork Lifestyle is back with the Small Business Spotlight. This Saturday we are featuring a self-inspired self-starter:


Itzel Solano is the owner of 10th Fitness, Private Personal Training. Read an inspiring story from Solano’s humble beginnings in Mexico City to where she is now. Reading her story, you realize that she took all the hardship thrown at her in life and used it to build the foundation of her brand. Visit her today in Houston and take a look at her first gym. Walk in and feel the motivation. One-on-one seasons geared towards 100% focus on each client. Love it. Nothing more inspirational than the investment of a small business owner in their craft...


My name is Itzel Solano, and I am the owner of 10th Fitness, Private Personal Training.

I was born in Mexico City, Mexico, and was brought to the US by my parents when I was 8 years old, who were searching for better opportunities for their children.

I never in my life thought I would be opening a gym, since I was overweight almost my entire college career. Nor did my education align with personal training at all. But life has a way of molding you for your true purpose.


I graduated from Prairie View A&M University with a dual degree in Architecture and Construction Science, and a Masters in Architecture. It was a very stressful career to go for at times, with lots of all-nighters and long nights in the Architecture building. It was easy to put on weight, as my health and fitness weren’t the priority at that time. But I started losing sight of who I was, and I knew deep in my heart that I had to make my health a priority.


I began to work out shortly after I started Grad School, and I immediately got hooked. I loved the structure it provided me, and the discipline I was building by using my afternoon workouts as relief after a long day in the Architecture building. I was seeing change in not only my body, but my mind. It made me laser focused and energetic. I graduated with a 3.85 GPA and got an Architecture job right out of school. But I truly believe that had I not taken on a fitness lifestyle, I wouldn’t have achieved the success that I got.


All I had ever wanted in life was the corporate job of my dreams, to apply my creativity into something I loved, and to pay my parents back for all their sacrifices. But the more desk jobs I got, the more it started to hit me. The highlights of my days were after work, when I got to the gym.


It was until my 3rd job after college that I was sitting in front of my desk drawing up another boring plan, daydreaming about how I could help others achieve their fitness dreams when COVID hit the United States. I was laid off, along with a few others on the Design team. In a way, life had thrown me the opportunity I was too scared to jump at this entire time. It was then that again, health and fitness had to come on top. I wasn’t made to sit at a desk and work for somebody who saw me as another number. I had a bigger purpose than that.


In January of 2021, I opened 10th Fitness. I had fallen down so many times in my own fitness journey, and gotten myself back up, that I decided my gym would represent that even when you fall down 9 times, you gotta get up 10!


My gym is completely private to one personal training client at a time. It is geared to have the ultimate focus on you and your goals. All personal training packages include sessions, nutrition coaching and complete 24/7 access to me, a NASM Certified Nutrition coach, Personal Trainer, and Bodybuilder.


I opened my gym in the Northside of Houston, Texas. In an area where healthy options for food and activities aren’t really available. This is more than my own fitness dreams, it is about making a larger impact on this community, and the people who need it most.




*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

***********

************

*************

**************

***************

****************

*****************

******************

*******************

********************

*********************

**********************

*****************************************************

************************************************************

********************************************************************

********************************************************************

************************************************************

*****************************************************

**********************

*********************

********************

*******************

******************

*****************

****************

***************

**************

*************

************

***********

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****



Justork Lifestyle

Please click on the link at the bottom of the page and fill out our short form so that our lenders will reach out to you for available financing options.


Justork lifestyle is a business consultant and financial advisor. We help small businesses from start to finish; from the funding stage all the way to product launch. One of our consultants is with you, every step of the way, to answer all of your questions and drive your business to success. For more information, please visit our website or reach out to us via email at sales@justork.com. We offer a variety of services, including but not limited to:


Financial:


Business loans

Real estate loans

Buy & flip / fix & flip loans

Short term and long term Mortgages

Cannabis business loans

Startup loans

Franchise loans

Cash advance

Business line of credit


Services:


Custom uniform and apparel

Screen printing, embroidery, DTG direct to garment, heat transfer vinyls

Social media marketing

Branding and logo design

Custom websites

Google ad campaigns

Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns

Fulfillment and warehousing for apparel/product

Business planning and strategy

Financial consulting

Marketing

PPC campaigns

SEO & back links

Blog publications

Google ranking


https://www.justork.com/business-loan-application





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Money Tips to Steal From Millionaires

“What are the digital marketing strategies that big companies use to market their products?”